- TEKRONE® material has outstanding props of wear resistance, and it could challenge carbon steel in some applications (4-5 times better).
- Antiadhesive props of TEKRONE® allow to forget about sticking on it any materials with any humidity and consistency.
- Low friction coefficient permits to use it in constant friction and contact applications.
- Outstanding chemical passivity allows to apply this material in agressive environment. FDA compliant.
ADVANTAGES OF TEKRONE® SCREWS
- HIGH PRODUCTIVITY OF AUGER
Low friction coefficient allows to make distance between flighting and auger case close to null. It excludes bulk slipping.
- OUTSTANDING CARE OF SHIPMENT
Plasticity props and zero tolerance with auger body lowers damaging of product during transportation. Lack of sharp edges of flighting also helps.
- OUTSTANDING WEAR RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY
High TEKRONE® wear resistance significant elongates service time of flighting and auger generally, lowers fixing costs and downtime losts.
- OUTSTANDING AGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENT INACTIVITY
Chemical inactivity allows use augers in all industries. Wide range of operation temperatures and antistatic props help here also. Allowed using in food industry.
- EASY INSTALLATION WAYS
It is very easy to mount plastic flighting directly to flighting that already worn. No special abilities and knowledges needed. We manufacture special lined bolts for proper mounting, but conventional bolts and rivets also can be used.
More about spirals: http://screw.iqcomposite.com/en/